Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sometimes I'm a SPaZ

Sometimes I am a TOTAL spaz. I know that may come as a shock to most of you, but its true. I was at work the other day and a leather bag attacked my legs, like full out grabbed me. Being the mature and experienced receptionist that I am, I screamed like a little girl. Enough so that basically the whole office stopped to see who was being murdered. You gotta watch your back when it comes to those leather bags...THEN, maybe an hour later I go to check out a patient and completely miss my chair!! Full out butt on the floor and I think I said something like " oh there is a paper on the floor for me to pick up..." with my butt...right. Nice cover. Reminds me of the time I was checking out a patient, tripped over my backpack and literally face planted it...in a skirt...aw the memories. The next day I'm eating dinner with my friend April, her parents, and some friends. The Jazz were losing their game so I thought I would do some entertaining by spilling a HUGE glass of ice and water all over my lap and the table. Thank goodness the server pulled out his phone and got a picture. Wouldn't want to forget that ever happened! I had a good streak of about two days and then the best one of all. Tara and I decided we were going to get a picture with Noah Hartsock and we may or may not of known exactly where to find him...So when we "happened" to run into him walking down the hill from campus, which I may or maybe not have literally just sprinted up only to find out we were walking back down it, I said, " HEY ARE YOU NOAH HARTSOCK!?" He said, "yes." To which I said, CAN WE GET A PICTURE?!?!" and He replied, "No I have to get to class." RE.JECTED. Whatever, he can't even make his 3's anyways. So yep, that's my life and here is your requested update Katie Couch :)

2 comments: